Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Picture Drama

After 2 sittings, about 4 tantrums (collectively speaking for both Tandi and Tommy), and 2 hours later, we finally got a few good pictures for Tom's 2 year. He has always been an angel for the camera before. However, this time he really didn't want to sit where he was told. And because he was more interested in looking at the flash than the camera, the first sitting was extremely limited as there were only 2 pictures where he was looking. The second sitting produced more "looking" pictures with that melt-the-heart smile, but it took about twice as long. The photographer even used Tandi in an airplane maneuver to get him to both look and smile. Great team work.

7 comments:

The Myers said...

Tommy is so stinkin' cute! You would never know it was such a struggle to get such a perfect picture. I love that you have a countdown to Breaking Dawn, it made me giggle to myself. I still need to re-read the other books so I can renew my excitement and anticipation to equal you, Jill and Emily and maybe even Brian. Give your kids a squeeze from me. C

Tiff-E said...

Monica! Yeah! I am so stoked you're blogging! It's been too long! I know what you mean with frustrating photo shoots, at her 1 yr. shoot, she was beyond adorable, I couldn't even stand it, but just last December, for some Christmas/18 month pics, she would not smile for the life of her!!! AAAAHHH! But hey, those are the funnest to look back at later, right! :)

Kristin Jones said...

Too cute!! I've been known to go back a couple of times when I didn't like the pictures. Good for you!

Becca, Bryce, T, C, and J said...

hey monica - yeah you're a blogger! Check out my blog at dalleyfam.blogspot.com
you're kids are adorable, I can't believe how big they are!

jimnalli said...

Hi Brian and Monica!
I am not sure how I found this blog (through one of the cousins blogs I think) but yay! I love being able to check blogs and see how everyone is doing! Your kids are SO cute! and getting SO big! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!
your cousin, Allison

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

Hey guys!!! you have a BLOG HURRAY!!! your kiddos are so flippen darling!! They are getting so big!! We miss you guys!! but we will see you in JUNE!!!!!!!!! Love you Cami

Ryan and Hailee said...

Wow your kids are so adorable, and so grown up, I don't think I have seen them in a very long time!! I hope you guys are going to the reunion!!